About the Program
Developed by MassCEC and the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources, the Mass Solar Loan program expanded direct ownership of residential solar through reducing costs and making loan products more accessible.
This award-winning program closed in 2020. The following resources are provided for reference only.
Resources for Consumers
MassCEC Quality Assurance / Inspection Process
- Quality Assurance Process for MassCEC Programs
- Solar PV Inspection Overview
- 2017 Solar PV Key Code Updates Summary
- 2017 Solar PV Key Code Updates - April Webinar Slide Deck
- 2017 Solar PV Key Code Updates - April Webinar Recording
- Quality Assurance Resource - 2017 Rapid Shutdown Requirements
- Quality Assurance Resource - 2017 Energy Storage Systems
- Quality Assurance Resource - 2019 PV Connector Guidance
Program Update Archive
The Mass Solar Loan program evolved during the time it was active. Browse our archive of program updates for a timeline of these changes.