Register My System

Before you can report production to the Production Tracking System, you first need to register your system.

Register My System for SREC II

If a solar photovoltaic (PV) project meets the eligibility requirements for the Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs) II program, its owner or aggregator/GIS account holder may submit a Statement of Qualification Application through PTS via On-Line Registration (OLR). Once an application has been received, the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER) will review the application and issue a Statement of Qualification. The system is then eligible to generate SRECs at the New England Power Pool Generation Information System (NEPOOL GIS). MassCEC reviews the DOER-approved application for SREC II compliance. Once compliance is confirmed, MassCEC registers the system, and the system reporter can report monthly system production to the PTS.

Register My System Non-SREC

If you choose to sell your Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) for any renewable energy system, you may be required by your contract agreement with your REC owner to report production data from a revenue quality meter to the PTS. To register a non-SREC or non-PV renewable system to the PTS, please complete the applicable form, and email to


Still have questions? Visit our Help Center!