The Renewable Energy Production Tracking System (PTS) provides owners of renewable energy systems a convenient method for tracking the production of their systems so they can earn money by participating in certain Massachusetts clean energy incentive programs. The PTS also provides the renewable energy industry and other stakeholders with data about renewable energy systems installed in the Commonwealth.
We have upgraded the PTS to better support existing functionalities and the new Clean Peak Standard (CPS) Program. Please see the following links for more information:
- View System Information - System Change Request (VIDEO)
- View Production Data (VIDEO)
- Enter Manual Reading Walkthrough (VIDEO)
- Auto Reporting (VIDEO)
- Register a New PTS System (VIDEO COMING SOON)
- CPS Statement of Qualification (SQA) (VIDEO)