The Wind Technology Testing Center (WTTC) is located at 100 Terminal Street Building 80, Charlestown, MA.
Directions from Boston
- Take 93 North to Exit 28– MA-99/Sullivan Square
- At end of exit take a right at the light.
- Go straight until you get to the light just before the rotary.
- Go right into the rotary and take the second right on Main Street. You’ll pass the large Schrafft’s building on your left.
- Go over the railroad tracks to the intersection and take a left onto Medford Street.
- Travel on Medford Street until your reach a light. At the light take a left onto Terminal Street.
- Continue on Terminal Street until you reach the Auto Port entrance.
Once you arrive at the Autoport Facility:
- Show the guard your driver’s license, or ID, and tell him or her that you are with the WTTC. You must have an ID in order to enter the WTTC.