MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Directions to the WTTC
The Wind Technology Testing Center (WTTC) is located at 100 Terminal Street Building 80, Charlestown, MA.
Directions from Boston
- Take 93 North to Exit 28– MA-99/Sullivan Square
- At end of exit take a right at the light.
- Go straight until you get to the light just before the rotary.
- Go right into the rotary and take the second right on Main Street. You’ll pass the large Schrafft’s building on your left.
- Go over the railroad tracks to the intersection and take a left onto Medford Street.
- Travel on Medford Street until your reach a light. At the light take a left onto Terminal Street.
- Continue on Terminal Street until you reach the Auto Port entrance.
Once you arrive at the Autoport Facility:
- Show the guard your driver’s license, or ID, and tell him or her that you are with the WTTC. You must have an ID in order to enter the WTTC.