MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Automated Wood Heating Installers
Before hiring an installer for your automated wood heating system, it’s important to ensure they have the necessary skills and expertise to help you find and install the best product for your specific site.
You should consider asking potential contractors the following questions:
- Can you provide references from previous customers with similar systems?
- Have you participated in manufacturer training for the systems you would install?
Rebate (Residential systems only)
- Do you install systems that qualify for MassCEC's rebates?
- Are you familiar with the application process for MassCEC’s Clean Heating and Cooling programs and willing to complete the process for me?
- When would you be able to perform the installation and how long will it take to complete?
- Will you hire subcontractors to complete portions of the project? If so, what firms and what will they do?
- Will you provide training for me on how to properly operate and maintain the system?
- Do you provide a warranty for the systems you install?
The following installers have submitted the Primary Installer/Designer Agreement(s).
|Ashford, CT||Windham (CT)||Mainline Heating & Supplyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Froling|
|Franklin||Norfolk||Stephen's Plumbing and Heating Co.||email@example.com||Maine Energy Systems|
|Granby||Hampshire||Choquette Heating and Air Conditioningfirstname.lastname@example.org||Maine Energy Systems|
|Greenfield||Franklin||Sandri Energy, LLC||413-522-6727||RHerzig@sandri.com||Maine Energy Systems|
|Kingston||Plymouth||New Day Energy||781-679-0715; email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org||Maine Energy Systems|
|Leominster||Worcester||DDM Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.||978-537-9335||M21025@aol.com||Maine Energy Systems|
|Lincoln||Middlesex||David Albertelli||978-227-4888||Moreefficientheating@gmail.com||Maine Energy Systems|
|Lyme, NH||Grafton||Lyme Green Heatemail@example.com||Maine Energy Systems; Tarm; Froling|
|Mendon||Worcester||Boucher Energy Systems, Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org||Maine Energy Systems; Effecta|
|North Brookfield||Worcester||Crowley Fuel Company Inc.||email@example.com||Pellergy; Windhager; Effecta|
|Pascoag, RI||Providence (RI)||Eastern Biomassfirstname.lastname@example.org||Maine Energy Systems|
|Pascoag, RI||Providence (RI)||JPL Construction Corp.||email@example.com||Maine Energy Systems|
|Peterborough, NH||Hillsborough (NH)||Froling Energy||603-924-1001 ext. 1||Mark@FrolingEnergy.com; Toby@frolingenergy.com||Froling; Main Energy Systems; Tarm|
|Rutland||Worcester||Harold Sargentfirstname.lastname@example.org||Maine Energy Systems|
|Rensselaer (NY)||The Radiant Store Inc.||email@example.com||Froling; Windhager|