Welcome to the student database for Employers! To be eligible for funding, employers must complete the following:
- Submit an internship posting and await approval before submitting an eligibility check.
- Request an eligibility check for potential interns. To do this, click on the candidate's name then click "Request Eligibility Check" at the bottom of the profile. Eligibility checks will be reviewed within 3 business days.
- Once eligibility is approved by MassCEC, interview potential interns and have your preferred candidate(s) sign an offer letter.
- Submit the offer letter signed by the student and the appropriate person at your organization to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive email from MassCEC confirming that reimbursement funds are reserved.
We wish you the best of luck finding intern(s) for the upcoming session. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.