- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Sr. Analyst Business Intelligence
This position is responsible for the research, analysis and evaluation necessary to develop and support new business opportunities within Energy Efficiency. The job will involve working with our sales, implementation, and product management teams to define questions and communicate and implement new initiatives; developing queries that pull data from key systems to enable analysis and analyzing the data to answer the questions. This position will develop, implement and support reporting, analytics and business intelligence solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for capturing, interpreting and understanding the needs of the business. Analyzes, evaluates and documents data requests of business stakeholders to understand and prioritize requests.
- Responsible for structuring the data to provide the best insight of data analytics. Combines data from various sources to develop integrated views that can be used to drive the decision-making process.
- Translates business requirements into reporting solutions which meet business objectives. Responsible for the analytical project lifecycle from initial concept through implementation.
- Leads the development of new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis and reporting
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and makes recommendation to improve their impact
- Effectively communicates findings/recommendations with peers and senior management regarding analysis of data
- Researches and recommends new business opportunities and appropriate market segments to target; analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of the marketing campaign
- Conducts research, evaluation and analysis of relevant databases to find consistencies in energy usage that can be used to develop new programs, market new or existing programs and provide leads for the Sales Teams
- Performs analyses and prepares forecasts and recommendations in the areas of product preferences, coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends
- Conducts detailed quantitative analyses of consumer databases and external data sources and develops a data driven insight into customers, their behaviors, preferences and patterns
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- Statistical Analysis
- Database management
- Experience with GIS mapping tools (preferred)
Education: BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Environmental Studies or a related field. Master’s degree preferred in Marketing Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Environmental Studies or related field.
Experience: 8 years Business Intelligence Analytics or related research fields.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume with your application.