- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Solar Outreach Specialist
RevoluSun is a premium local solar installer deploying the top materials in the industry and backed by the highest level warranties & service. We are driven to change the world positively through acting locally & have fun doing so! We are currently interviewing for our Solar Outreach Specialist role. This is a unique opening for qualified candidates to enter the solar industry and grow professionally with a proven industry leader. You will be the first contact between RevoluSun and potential customers, and the impression you make will have an outsized impact on our customer’s perception of us as a company. We pay $15/hr, plus generous compensation on commissions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create high-quality appointments for our team of Project Developers
- Ability to work afternoons/evenings and some weekends.
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle
- Comfortable being outside and on your feet for an extended periods of time
What we are looking for...
- Smart, persistent, articulate, and engaging individuals who feel comfortable door-to-door canvassing and/or working in a retail environment.
- Experience in customer service, retail, sales, the solar industry, canvassing, or community organizing a plus.
- Outgoing personality, excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter - ability to perform with limited supervision
- Eager to learn
How to Apply:
Please email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 781-270-6555.
About the Company:
RevoluSun is a premium solar company looking for intelligent and tenacious individuals to help facilitate our expansion. RevoluSun is a premium local solar installer deploying the top materials in the industry and backed by the highest level warranties & service. We are driven to change the world positively through acting locally & have fun doing so! We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have numerous awards such as the Top 10 Solar Installers in Massachusetts by Solar Power World Magazine, and Best on the North Shore by Northshore Magazine.