- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Solar Finance Specialist (CX)
Sungage Financial has revolutionized the residential solar industry by offering a consumer-friendly approach to going solar. We need your help to create an even better experience for our customers and get more people going solar than ever before.
We are looking for a Solar Finance Specialist in our downtown Boston office. The perfect candidate is a flexible and enthusiastic problem solver who thrives in a small-team environment and is motivated by a desire to help the customers and partners who call Sungage every day. The Solar Finance Specialist will take the lead in answering customers’ questions and managing the day-to- day flow of projects moving through the sales and installation process. Sungage is growing quickly so we’re looking for someone who can take on and effectively complete new and different types of projects as the company and its needs evolve. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills to learn about renewable energy finance and solar project management.
- Providing excellent experience to our installers and customers by resolving or escalating all customer inquiries (phone and email)
- Being the Expert-On- The-Line for all inquiries about Sungage’s product offerings
- Managing day-to- day flow of projects towards funding
- Educating Installers and Customers about Sungage Financial products and platform
- Checking project documents for accuracy and compliance with product requirements
- Accurately preparing documents for submission to financing partners
- Working on a small regional team to deliver the best possible experience to partners and homeowners
- Possess outstanding Customer Service skills – a passion for helping solve problems
- Have the ability to establish priorities and proactively resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively over multiple platforms (phone, email, chat, etc.)
- Are flexible, and utilize problem-solving skills with a dedication to always getting it right
- Possess meticulous attention to detail
- Have a strong desire to learn about renewable energy finance models and solar energy market
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Cloud-based software (Salesforce, Google Docs, etc.)
- Have experience with working on a small, collaborative team
Spanish speakers a plus!
We offer a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits.
How to Apply:
Please apply here.
About the Company:
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
Sungage Financial is shaping the residential solar industry by bringing reliable and flexible financing solutions to the market. While the cost of a solar energy system has dropped dramatically over the past decade, financing has been the catalyst that has allowed more and more homeowners to go solar. Through our offering, Sungage enables solar installers to build strong and resilient businesses while helping families save money and live more sustainably.
Sungage is an environment of rapid change and constant growth. The key ingredients to our success are exceptional service and innovative technology. Our people are our secret sauce and we work hard to make Sungage a place that our employees never want to leave by providing endless growth and development opportunities. The Company has offices in downtown Boston and Oakland. We offer a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship