MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
BrightSpot Automation has been making testing equipment for solar cells and panels since 2015, and we are looking for someone to join our team! We are seeking a full time engineer to work on software development and product development for our line of Luminescence Imaging systems. Minimum requirements are a college degree, experience in python programming, and a willingness to learn how to fly a drone. Some travel and nighttime outdoor work will be necessary. Existing machine learning based image analysis, drone, and mechanical/electrical design experience are plusses. Please see below for a full list of qualifications. Candidate should be a self-starter and demonstrate an eagerness to learn.
- Python programming for camera image acquisition, image processing, image analysis, and reporting
- Interact with academic and industry partners/customers
- Testing of camera systems including nighttime drone flights and optimization of operating procedures
- Ordering of components, assembly, testing, and shipping orders
- Additional duties based on experience
- >1 year experience in Python programming, preferably involving image analysis, OpenCV and QT
- College degree in computer science, engineering, or a physical science
Compensation based on experience. Benefits package offered.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to Andrew Gabor at
// --> .
About the Company:
BrightSpot Automation provides the solar energy industry and photovoltaic researchers with specialized manufacturing and measurement tools. Our focus is on improving solar panel durability and performance. We sell equipment worldwide and publish widely on our research and development.