MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Senior Associate, Building Performance & Applied Building Science
Building Evolution Corporation
Consulting, Engineering, Professional Services
Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Services and Support
Contact Info Wesley Stanhope firstname.lastname@example.org 508-475-9016
Do you have a passion for building performance? Do you want a dynamic career with the opportunity for growth and impact? Would you like to join a growing business committed to being a great team? Are you looking for a professional work life that prizes both hard work and flexibility?
If so, then we need to talk. Building Evolution Corporation (BEC) has immediate openings for qualified professionals to join our team
BEC is looking for a fun, hardworking, self-directed, and aspiring individual with a passion for building science to join our team and be a part of its growth. The Senior Associate is an “all around” leader on our team and will exhibit strong communication skills, technical skills, self-management, and project management. The Senior Associate manages client relations and is a team leader for applied building science projects, assisting with proposals, project administration and budgeting.
- Conduct client communications to the highest professional standards.
- Participate in and conduct project meetings.
- Manage tasks to budget.
- Manage and mentor other team members.
- Proposal development and delivery.
- Design Review.
- Energy Modelling and data analysis.
- On-site assessments and investigations involving visual observation and diagnostic testing.
- BS or MS in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering or Construction-related field.
- Technical knowledge of HVAC and building enclosure systems.
- Technical proficiency in energy modeling (WUFI Passive and/or eQUEST) and data analysis.
- Ability to work in the Worcester office, with travel expected part of the time.
- The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have access to reliable transportation and clean driving record.
BEC offers competitive salary commensurate with experience and generous PTO. Benefits include health insurance plans (with employer and employee contributions), retirement savings plan with employer match, monthly phone allowance, professional development opportunities.
How to Apply:
Contact BEC at Info@buildingevo.com with Resume and Cover Letter
About the Company:
BEC provides comprehensive energy and durability consulting from conceptual design, through construction and commissioning services, and throughout building lifespan operations. We give our clients the knowledge to make informed decisions and achieve high performance buildings.
The demand for our services in Passive House construction and high performance retrofit continues to grow. In addition to being propelled by the increase in appreciation for high performance buildings, BEC is also riding the wave of the Worcester renaissance. BEC’s headquarters are in the revitalized section of Kelley Square in a restored 19th century factory building housing an eclectic mix of cafes, shops, and businesses directly adjacent to the new Worcester Public Market. Locating in Worcester has confirmed our commitment to participating in the local economy while serving clients across the nation. We also enjoy the benefits of avoiding a Boston commute and living in Central Massachusetts. It allows us work to live, not the other way around.