- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Risk Analyst for Offshore Wind Projects
Join us and become a Risk Analyst, where you’ll be responsible for driving risk management and implementing standardised processes in wind farm projects along with your colleagues at Lautec. As a member of our team, you’ll be seconded to one of our offshore wind farm projects as part of the team stationed in our newly opened branch in Boston, MA.
Your responsibilities include
- preparing a risk management plan and strategy for the project and implement and drive risk management in compliance with our policies
- implementing and managing the processes of risk management: Plan risk management, identify risks, perform qualitative and quantitative analyses, plan risk responses and monitor and control risks
- preparing risk reports and analyses to support management in decision making
- setting up a projects risk register, the response plan templates and other documentation
- training risk owners in risk management and proactively work in the project teams to develop risk mitigation actions aiming to reduce project risk exposure
- identifying best practice and contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, tools and templates and communicate the risk strategy within the project and to the country lead as well as headquarters.
- undertaking risk modelling by using Monte Carlo simulations to provide CAPEX, OPEX, regulatory and lifetime as well as price structures
Your Qualifications should preferably include
- relevant bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or other degree providing a strong foundation in statistics or decision theory
- competences equivalent to PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional)
- relevant work experience from the wind industry or the construction industry and experience from a similar position
- fluency in English and excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and simple method
- a systematic approach to your work and ability to deliver high-quality solutions using the appropriate tools and competencies that you bring to Lautec
- ability to handle complex analytical issues
- outstanding skills at building relationships, communicating, influencing and providing leadership, which enables you to create results through teamwork, as a member of a global and virtual team
At Lautec independency and trust are written in bold. Those two key values drive and motivate each colleague to excel in their role. You will be part of a Danish company that is growing globally and combines more than 50 years of offshore wind experience.
At Lautec we encourage our specialists to take pride in their work and mutual achievements. Lautec has specialists who have worked on international wind farm projects and are from diverse backgrounds. We ensure that colleagues receive the support system to grow professionally and personally.
How to Apply:
We look forward to receiving your application no later than March 10, 2019 . Kindly send your CV, reference letters and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any questions or to know more about the position, feel free to contact Mads Linander Bernitt, Senior Consultant and Country Lead USA on +45 22 40 67 88 (phone/WhatsApp).
About the Company:
Founded in Copenhagen, Lautec has offices in Copenhagen, Taipei, Melbourne and Aarhus. The company provides specialist consulting for offshore wind projects and develops cloud-based IT systems for digitalisation of project execution.