- ABOUT MassCEC
Residential Install Laborer
Headquartered in North Andover, Massachusetts, ACE Solar provides a range of solar installation services for residential, commercial, and utility scale customers. ACE Solar is looking for Skilled Laborers to join our team. Laborers would have the opportunity to join our electrical apprenticeship program. Our projects are located all throughout New England.
The position consists of assisting electrical apprentices and journeymen in site preparation and installation of residential and commercial electrical solar systems.
- Must be able to travel
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Preferred if the applicant has site and utility construction experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be reliable and on time
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders
- Must be able to rake, shovel, and dig with hand tools.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to create and maintain positive relationships with all team members
Paid Time Off (PTO), 401(k) plan, and Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
About the Company:
ACE Solar is one of the leading Solar companies in New England and specializes in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of Residential, commericial, and municipal solar projects. ACE Solar is customer-focused, dedicated to our clients for the long-run, and provides the best value possible. We’ve been ranked the #1 Solar Contractor in Massachusetts for the fourth year in a row.