MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
ACE Solar is one of the leading solar companies in New England. ACE Solar is looking for a Residential Electrician/Installer to install solar modules on roofs following project plans.
The position consists of preparing, assembling, and installing solar photovoltaic (PV) modules to roofs in compliance with project plans. The position includes identifying and documenting key milestones of the installation. The Residential Electrician/Installer must also maintain a clean and safe job site and follow all safety protocols and policies.
- Must be able to travel and have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able and knowledgeable to install solar modules to code and specifications
- Having a New England state’s Journeyman Electrical license is a plus
- Must be detail and deadline-oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain and create documentation of system installation
- Must be able to climb ladders, bend conduit, scaffolding
- Must be able to work on sloped roofs in all weather conditions
- Must be able to create and maintain positive relationships with clients and all team members
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable with quality and health and safety standards
Paid Time Off (PTO), 401(k) plan, and Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company:
Headquartered in North Andover, Massachusetts, ACE Solar provides a range of solar installation services for residential, commercial, and utility scale customers. ACE Solar remains customer-focused, dedicated to clients in the long-run, and provides the best value possible. We’ve been ranked the #1 Solar Contractor in Massachusetts for the fourth year in a row.