MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Heila Technologies is looking to hire a Project Manager that wants to make an impact within the energy renewables industry and ultimately help accelerate the adoption of low-carbon, distributed energy resources (DERs).
Heila's Project Manager will manage client projects, including relationships with Developers, major Utilities and Equipment Vendors. The Project Manager will coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and scope.
The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of projects, including but not limited to, setting deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Lead discussions with clients to ensure timeliness and readiness of projects, managing expectations and employing contractors and subcontractors as needed
- Lead and manage the integration of project tasks and tracks and reviews project deliverables
- Provide technical direction and analysis throughout building activities, including planning, designing, installing, and maintaining complex specialized energy systems
- Hire and manage contractors and subcontractors
- Train and develop new talent
- Advanced Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience (Energy, Electrical Engineering or related field)
- Strong and proven experience managing projects in energy systems, markets and/or infrastructure
Will need to travel to site within the US and International Sites
- Expertise with power systems, microgrids and/or Distributed Energy Resources.
- Experience in software development processes and pipelines
- Experience in AutoCAD, Solidworks
- Experience in Contracting Projects
- Experience with Product requirements and User acceptance testing
- 401(k) Plan, Health, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible and dynamic hours
- Market compensation
How to Apply:
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company:
Heila Technologies is an MIT-born startup dedicated to simplifying the integration and operation of individual Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) and microgrids through the commercialization of the Heila IQ Platform, a decentralized optimization solution that reduces system complexity and cost. From Heila's start, our product has continuously been put to the test. We successfully kept our demonstration site in Sonoma, CA islanded from the grid during the 2017 California Wildfires.