MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Experienced Solar Technician
BPVS Inc has been designing & installing solar electric systems since 1985 & we are looking for someone to join our team! We are seeking a full time experienced solar technician. Minimum requirements are a High school Diploma, valid driver's license, ability to work on roofs, lift 30-50 pounds, 1 year experience in solar design & installation. Vocational education, carpentry or roofing experience & OSHA certification is a plus. Please see below for a full list of qualifications. Candidate should be a self-starter and demonstrate an eagerness to learn.
- Solar Technician tasks
- Help track inventory in shop, ordering materials for upcoming jobs
- Office work during downtime: preparing permit or utility paperwork for applications
- 1 year experience in solar design & installation required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Experience with carpentry or roofing preferred
- NABCEP certification, valid MA Construction Supervisors License & OSHA certification is a plus
- General computer knowledge or AutoCad is helpful
Compensation based on experience. Benefits package offered.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to Becca Martin at Becca@bpvs.com.
About the Company:
Since 1985, Berkshire Photovoltaic Services Inc.(BPVS) has pioneered off grid and on grid PV systems originally in an area stretching from Washington DC to the islands of Maine. We’re known for innovative solutions and hybrid designs which utilize battery storage so sites can go “off grid” when they are “on grid” or power dedicated loads. Now our new turn key design and install projects focus on the region surrounding the Berkshires of Massachusetts.