- ABOUT MassCEC
Energy Efficiency Project Engineer
This position is responsible for site-specific energy engineering analyses for technical Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Implementation projects.
The Energy Efficiency Project Engineer provides technical quality assurance reviews of energy engineering studies. Investigates new technologies for Implementation programs and customer facilities. Serves as a technical liaison for Eversource on commercial and industrial energy efficiency issues. Provides detailed engineering support for value-added engineering, procurement and construction projects. Provides direct technical project management as required.
1. Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical, Electrical, Energy, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
2. At least three (3) years of experience relating to the performance of duties and responsibilities of this position.
3. Basic knowledge in the areas of lighting, HVAC and fluid handling, refrigeration, compressed air systems, as well as background with control methodologies and systems, engineering economic analyses, and manufacturing and industrial processes.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and heat transfer in relation to energy efficiency in commercial and industrial facilities.
5. Familiarity with accepted energy engineering and HVAC industry standards, including applicable energy relevant building codes.
6. Proficiency with various computer software applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, relational databases, AutoCad, and various energy simulation tools such as eQuest, AirMaster+, and MotorMaster.
7. Ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, project personnel, and all levels of management to develop program-wide policies and procedures; demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for results.
8. License to operate motor vehicles.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://jobs.eversource.com/
Job Requisition: R-012208
About the Company:
Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.