MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Competitive Energy Services, LLC (CES) is an established energy services firm that advises the commercial, industrial, institutional and non-profit sectors in procuring electricity, natural gas, liquid fuels, and renewable products. CES offers a broad variety of strategic energy management and consulting services such as budgeting and forecasting, risk assessment and management, cogeneration and renewable energy feasibility studies, fuel conversion analyses, utility tariff negotiations, demand response analyses, carbon inventories and GHG reduction strategies.
CES is seeking applications for the role of Energy Analyst. After an initial training period, spent assisting other team members on projects, Energy Analysts are assigned to work as part of a team serving specific clients. Analysts are responsible for work product arising from their assigned clients, which may include:
• Modeling energy consumption and utility rate tariffs on behalf of clients.
• Forecasting energy budgets and preparing various use projections.
• Preparing materials for client meetings.
• Acting as a point of contact for clients, energy suppliers and project developers.
• Monitoring energy markets and preparing periodic reports.
• Energy policy and regulatory research and impact analysis.
• Performing project impact analysis including fuel switching or renewable energy systems.
• Greenhouse gas accounting and sustainability planning.
A successful candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker with attention to detail.
Additional requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, math, computer science, economics, environmental studies, or other related undergraduate programs.
• Excellent spreadsheet, data analysis and graphical presentation skills.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Programming and database management is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload with flexibility.
• 1-2 years of energy or related industry experience is a plus, but not required.
CES offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, 401k & profit sharing and other benefits.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume in PDF format to Lynn Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org.