- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Data Analyst - Boston, MA
Summary: The Data Analyst’s primary responsibility is to support the efforts of development of new databases and dashboards for our growing suite of products: annual Insight Services, Insight Reports, and Consulting Services.
The Data Services Manager is charged with organizing and presenting Bluefield’s expansive list of project, company, country, and industry data through online visualization platforms.
THE DATA ANALYST IS A DETAIL-FOCUSED, INCREDIBLY ORGANIZED, AND MOTIVATED WITH:
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Ability to build, organize and streamline data for client-facing visualization.
- Confidence in selling to large, complex organizations, and building relationships from managers to executives in these companies.
- Create and maintaining automated processes involving: databases, spreadsheets programming languages, version control systems, and website visualization.
- Establish best practices approach to data management across research teams
- Guiding analysts in proper data transformation for incorporation into new and existing databases, models and services.
DATA ANALYST SKILLS ARE SEEN AROUND THE WORLD:
- Demonstrated success in data organization for companies.
- Experience with database design, development, and security.
- Experience with cloud-based visualization tools – Tableau, Qlik, Sisense, Domo…etc.
- Experience in automating processes using combined solutions including databases, spreadsheets, workflows, programming languages and version control systems.
- Experience in ownership of a process, taking responsibility for a task or group of tasks and improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent problem solving, documentation, communication and organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Interest in and knowledge of water markets, clean tech, sustainability…
- University degree required; Degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research
- Fluent English
- The position will be located in Boston and relocation expenses will not be included. Candidates in the Boston area will be given priority.
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Vacation and sick Days
- Upward mobility in a start-up culture that allows for potential a role in management with demonstrated success.
How to Apply:
Or go to www.bluefieldresearch.com/careers
Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up
The position is located in our Boston office
About the Company:
Bluefield Research is an independent insight and advisory firm providing analysis of water markets and strategies, enabling executives to make more informed business decisions. Learn more about us and our team.
If you have a graduate or undergraduate degree and an interest in water– policy, treatment solutions, infrastructure, company strategies– Bluefield’s dedicated water research insight business is a great place to expand your skills.