MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Construction Project Manager
ACE Solar, one of the New England’s fastest growing Solar companies, is looking to add energetic, self-motivated individuals to manage the construction of Commercial Solar Systems throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine and Rhode Island. Successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of Solar PV construction, be a team player and be willing to work hard to build a future in renewable energy. We are looking to build long-term relationships with people who want to grow with us. We stand apart from our competition by offering top-notch customer service and superior workmanship, great compensation and growth opportunity.
The Project Manager-Solar is responsible for establishing the schedule and budget of solar construction projects, and ensures that milestones and deliverables are met through the life of the project. The Manager could handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development and construction - projects could be located locally and regionally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the project cycle for commercial/residential PV projects
- Support the design process and permit submittal
- Oversee all field teams and installation progress
- Defining elements of work and development of subcontracts
- Support the bid process for subcontracted work
- Develop and manage the project schedule using MS Project
- Manage daily logs and timesheets for project
- Organize and manage all project data and archive
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on site
- Acquire subcontract labor, materials or equipment to ensure timely completion of the project
- Conduct site audits for new projects
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Projects and other CPM software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Highly proficient in technical aspects of commercial and utility solar PV construction
- OSHA 10 hr Construction Card (training available)
- 2+ years of construction experience required
- Strong working knowledge of complex electrical systems and components
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Possess sound critical thinking, sound judgement, analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Possess a valid Driver’s License with clean driving report
- NABCEP certification preferred, not required
- Electrical/solar installation experience a plus
- Construction, architecture or engineering industry experience
- PMP Certification a plus
We offer an exciting place to work with the opportunity to grow with great benefits (Health Plan, 401k, paid time off) and industry leading pay.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company:
ACE Solar is a family and Veteran-owned business that provides a range of solar installation services for residential, commercial, and utility scale customers. We’ve made a name for ourselves by remaining customer-focused, listening to our clients, and providing the best value possible. We’ve been ranked the #1 Solar Contractor in Massachusetts for the fourth year in a row.