- The Commercial Energy Efficiency Analyst performs audits of commercial and industrial facilities throughout the region, with the ability to perform ASHRAE level II audits unassisted if needed. Assesses existing equipment and facilities. Analyzes client utility data and generates energy baselines, consumption trend analysis and load profiling.
- Quantifies energy savings for projects in our programs using standard engineering principles using spreadsheet calculations, EQuest modeling or similar. Communicates with customers to obtain the information needed to complete calculations and reports.
- In collaborations with the energy team and management, develops project scope and makes recommendations for improving energy efficiency.
- Remains up to date on the progress of all projects and deliverables. Provides general project oversight, quality control/assurance, and continuously informs customers and project team of updates and necessary adjustments. Locates appropriate industry contractors as required.
- Performs technical review of engineering studies to ensure that all data, assumptions, calculations and recommendations are accurate. Oversees technical feedback related to utility commission documents, filings, and program evaluations.
- Performs outreach and maintains customer relations. Pursues opportunities for similar assessments for other facilities. Works closely with Sales team to evaluate and set up new customers.
- Identifies and delivers on opportunities to improve our technical work products and processes.