MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Assistant Field Engineer
Get real, practical experience in the renewable industry during your internship! We are recruiting Assistant Field Engineers that will start in June of 2021. As a CS Energy intern you will attend job meetings with our team and our clients, work on buy-outs, submittals, write subcontracts, work with quantities, be involved in staging changes, and work with a team of foremen, engineers, superintendents and project managers. You will get real responsibilities and many opportunities to learn. The Assistant Field Engineer prepares you for a future role as a Field Engineer. The Field Engineer role helps prepare an individual for opportunities in Project Management, Superintendent, Estimating and other career paths within the organization and industry.
The Assistant Field Engineer will be assigned to our projects nationally (primarily in the North East and South East) and must be open to working 100% onsite at our construction site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include assisting the Field Operations team with shop drawings, submittals, scheduling of sub-contractors and materials, meetings, as-built drawings and job costs.
Individuals in these roles will report to their specified job sites and will require you to wear proper PPE.
Majors recruited include: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business or Construction Management.
- Pursuing a Bachelors in related field (Junior or Senior year of study)
- Excellent Academic Credentials (GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Excellent teamwork, communication and people skills a must
- Must have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills
- Track record of achievement
- Self-directed, organized and self-motivated to accomplish goals
- Ability and desire to learn and progress within your position
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Working Knowledge of Word, Excel, and software.
- Basic knowledge of Primavera, Expedition, HCSS, AGTEK, AIA software and/or PeopleSoft systems is a plus.
- Must be open to 100% travel to project sites /or relocation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- The employee will be required to work indoors and outdoors in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry conditions. Use of personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to weather, hazards, and powered equipment is required
*All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment must take a pre-employment drug test and receive a negative result as a condition of hire.
* Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
* CS Energy does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters and/or third parties in response to our job postings. Any unsolicited resumes become property of CS Energy and we reserve the right to pursue and hire any such candidate
About the Company:
About CS Energy
Do you want to work in the exciting and rapidly growing renewable energy industry? Do you thrive in the dynamic and ambitious environment where you can see the impact of your work in real time? Are you ambitious and results oriented? If so, CS Energy is looking for you.
CS Energy is an industry-leading engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) energy firm that designs and builds optimized projects in solar, energy storage, and emerging energy industries. CS Energy’s attention to detail, flawless execution and highly talented workforce has enabled the company to successfully design and install over 1 GW of solar projects across the United States. CS Energy leverages strong relationships with solar developers, IPPs, utilities, off-takers, suppliers, and landowners to help our customers streamline the project development process, lower project costs, and create value for all stakeholders. Majority-owned by Ares Infrastructure and Power, CS Energy has an experienced and committed management team and the financial resources required to continue expanding its solar and energy storage business as a trusted and long-term partner.
Ares Infrastructure and Power strategy seeks to provide flexible capital for cash-generating assets across the climate infrastructure, natural gas generation, and energy transportation sectors. Ares Infrastructure and Power leverages a broadly skilled and cohesive team of more than 25 investment professionals with deep domain experience and has deployed $9 billion of capital in more than 200 different infrastructure and power assets and companies. Ares Management Corporation is a leading global alternative investment manager operating integrated businesses across Credit, Private Equity and Real Estate. Ares Management’s investment groups collaborate to deliver innovative investment solutions and consistent and attractive investment returns for fund investors throughout market cycles. Ares Management’s global platform had $165 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2020 and employs approximately 1,300 employees across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, pro form for the acquisition of SSG Capital Holdings Limited which closed on July 1, 2020.
The Conti Group is a privately held group of companies spanning the construction, engineering, renewable energy, real estate, technology and biotech markets whose mission is to create positive impact and great value for customers, partners, employees, and society.
CS Energy is an equal opportunity employer