MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Solicitation: Expanding Access to Opportunity in the Offshore Wind Workforce
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (“MassCEC”) is seeking proposals from qualified applicants for a solicitation entitled Expanding Access to Opportunity in the Offshore Wind Workforce. Through the Solicitation, MassCEC intends to fund projects that proactively work to increase the participation of underrepresented populations and/or target communities (as further specified in the solicitation) in the developing offshore wind workforce and reduce barriers for individuals interested in pursuing offshore wind job opportunities.
|Release of Solicitation||March 8, 2021|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of webinar registrants
|March 25, 2021 at 9:30am EST|
|Questions due to MassCEC via email to email@example.com||April 7, 2021 by 11:59pm EST|
|Questions with Answers Posted to MassCEC Website (View Questions with Answers)||April 16, 2021|
|Proposals Due||May 7, 2021 by 11:59pm EST|
|Notification of Award||Target July 2021|
Proposals must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm ET May 7, 2021. The words “2021 Solicitation: Offshore Wind Workforce” must appear in the email subject line.
See below for all application forms and supplemental documentation:
- Attachment A: Definition of Existing Programs
- Attachment B: Authorized Applicant’s Signature and Acceptance Form
- Attachment C: Application Form
- Attachment D: Project Tasks, Deliverables, Schedule, and MassCEC Payments
- Attachment E: Sample Agreement
- Responses to Questions
- MassCEC has recently developed an offshore wind career pathways maps for the three phases of development of an offshore wind project: planning and development, construction and installation, and operations and maintenance. Each map includes occupational data (e.g. job and task descriptions, education/training requirements, median wage, etc.) for distinct occupations the offshore wind industry will be looking to fill.
- To learn more about offshore wind in Massachusetts and MassCEC’s role in supporting workforce development for this emerging industry, please refer to this two-page overview.