- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Solarize Mass (Government/Non-Profit) - How Do I Apply?
How Do I Apply?
The deadline for cities and towns to apply to the 2018 Solarize Mass Program closed on May 31, 2018. The next round of Solarize Mass is anticipated to be accepting applications in September/October 2018. Check back for information!
Interested communities should review the following resources to learn more and prepare to apply and participate in a Solarize Mass Program:
- 2018 Round Reference Materials
- Solarize Mass One-Page Handout
- Interested communities and partners can download, print and distribute this handout to prepare for the next round of Solarize Mass
- Reivew the Solarize Mass Results and Resources Sections of the Program Background tab
- Email email@example.com to set up an informational call
2018 Round Informational Webinar:
MassCEC hosted a webinar on Thursday October 12, 2017 to provide an overview of Solarize Mass and Solarize Mass Plus programs and answer questions. View it here.
Installers interested in applying to participate in the Solarize Mass program should review the Installer Resources page.