MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Request for Proposals: Technical Support for Affordable Housing Triple Decker Retrofits
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) Is seeking Technical Support for Affordable Housing Triple Decker Retrofits to assist with the affordable track of the Triple Decker Retrofit Pilot. This pilot will offer technical support, incremental financial incentives, and performance monitoring to implement high-efficiency, all-electric retrofits of triple deckers.
Technical Support for Affordable Housing Triple Decker Retrofits will include:
- Assisting with program design and participant recruitment;
- Conducting an assessment of existing building conditions, in coordination with Mass Save’s Income Eligible Programs for 1-4 unit buildings or the Low-Income Energy Affordability Network (“LEAN”);
- Providing technical support for building retrofits;
- Testing and analyzing the efficacy of recommended weatherization approaches;
- Conducting ongoing performance monitoring; and
- Supporting MassCEC’s analysis of program outcomes.
|Release of RFP||June 4, 2021|
Informational Webinar with Q & A (Register here)
|Monday, June 14, 2021 2:00 PM EDT|
|Questions due to MassCEC via email to firstname.lastname@example.org||June 18, 2021|
|Answers to Questions Posted||June 25, 2021|
|Proposals Due||Friday, July 2, 2021 5:00 PM EDT|
|Interview of Top Applicants||Mid-July 2021|
|Selection Announcement||Early August 2021|
Proposals must be submitted to email@example.com by 5:00 pm EDT on Friday, July 2nd.