MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Request for Proposal: ACT4All
MassCEC seeks applications under the Accelerating Clean Transportation for All (“ACT4All”) Program that pilot innovative, broadly replicable clean transportation adoption and deployment program models that further the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ climate and equity goals. ACT4All aims to address inequities in the clean transportation sector by seeking applications that explicitly increase access to clean transportation technologies and modalities and decrease health impacts and related burdens from the existing transportation system. Under ACT4All, MassCEC seeks to fund projects that will pilot or demonstrate innovative business and/or incentive models to meet these twin goals of increasing access and reducing burden, as well as funding projects which broaden the market for clean transportation technologies through consumer education and awareness.
Request for Proposal Release
|May 27, 2021|
|Informational Webinar - Register here||July 15, 2021 @ 2 PM EDT|
Questions due to MassCEC via email to CleanTransportation@MassCEC.com
|July 20, 2021|
|Office Hours via Zoom (see registration links below)||June - August 2021|
|Proposals Due||September 7, 2021 by 4 PM EDT|
|Applicant Interviews (at MassCEC’s discretion)||Late September, 2021|
|Notification of Award||November 30, 2021|
Proposals must be submitted to CleanTransportation@MassCEC.com by 4 PM EDT on September 7, 2021.
See below for solicitation and relevant attachments:
- Request for Proposal
- Attachment A: Application Cover Sheet
- Attachment B: Authorized Applicant’s Signature and Acceptance Form
- Attachment C: Project Narrative
- Attachment D: Monitoring and Verification Plan
- Attachment E: Project Workplan and Budget Template
- Attachment F: Signed Letters of Intent
- Attachment G: Statement of Other Funding Sources
- Grant Agreement Template
- Unified Agreement for Services Template
Because of the strong equity and community outreach focuses of ACT4All, MassCEC is requiring robust engagement from community-based organizations in the Program application development process to ensure that community needs are represented from the inception of the proposed projects. However, Staff also recognizes that additional resources need to be made available to help build capacity and enable organizations to effectively engage. To that end, MassCEC is offering $7,500 Planning Grants to non-profits and community-based organizations seeking financial support through the application process.
- To apply for a Planning Grant, please fill out a Letter of Intent and send it to CleanTransportation@MassCEC.com. MassCEC is accepting Letters of Intent on a rolling basis until August 24, 2021.
- If approved, MassCEC will send your team a Letter Agreement.
MassCEC is committed to reducing barriers for teams to apply. Please do not hesitate to reach out to CleanTransportation@MassCEC.com with any other foreseeable issues that your team may have in applying.
1. Are mass transit electric buses eligible under the ACT4All Program?
One-for-one bus replacements are not eligible under ACT4All. The Department of Transportation and the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs are actively focused on identifying pathways to electrify the Commonwealth's public bus fleet.
2. How do I register for the Informational Webinar on July 15?
Please register for the Informational Webinar using this link.
3. How do I register for Office Hours?
The virtual Office Hours dates and times are listed below. Click on the date you wish to attend to register. Please note that if we receive a high volume of registrations for a given day, you may be contacted to join the Zoom call during a specific time window. If not, you may join the Zoom call at any point during the times listed below.