The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center is seeking proposals through a mini-bid request for qualified individuals or organizations to provide direct technical assistance to the recipients of MassCEC’s Equity Workforce Training Planning Grants, and design core technical assistance collateral which will support current and future grantees.
The Planning Grants provide Massachusetts-based organizations with financial resources and guidance to design and plan for multi-year workforce development programs to serve Environmental Justice (“EJ”) Neighborhoods and/or Fossil Fuel Workers. Successful program designs will lead to employment in climate-critical occupational categories and business fields aligned with the workforce needs of current Massachusetts climate goals outlined in the 2025/2030 Clean Energy and Climate Plan and the 2050 Decarbonization Roadmap.
To apply, Applicants should follow the below steps:
- Review this Mini-Bid to develop an understanding of the funding opportunity
- Review the Equity Workforce Training Planning Grants RFP
- Submit any questions about this Mini-Bid to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 21, 2022, and review answers to any potential Applicant questions provided by MassCEC via email
- Develop a proposal submission that demonstrates the ability of the Applicant to meet the project scope and includes all the requirements outlined, not to exceed sixteen (16) pages, inclusive of all attachments
- Review and sign Attachment 1
- Review the sample contract included in Attachment 2, detailing any proposed changes or additions to the sample contract as needed
- Combine the complete application into a single pdf and submit it by email to email@example.com with “Mini-Bid Request: Technical Assistance to Support the Equity Workforce Training Planning Grants” in the subject line.
- Complete application submissions will be accepted through 11:59 PM on Wednesday, October 5, 2022. Under no circumstances will MassCEC accept responses past the deadline.
A complete application must include:
- A detailed proposal submission addressing all contents outlined in Section 5.1 of this Mini-Bid
- Attachment 1: Authorized Applicant’s Signature and Acceptance Form
- (Optional) Attachment 2: Feedback on sample contract.