- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
List of Participating Air-Source Heat Pump Installers
List of Residential and Small-Scale Program Participating Air-Source Heat Pump Installers
(Last Updated 02/12/2018)
*NOTE: FOR COMMERCIAL-SCALE OR VRF DESIGNERS AND INSTALLERS, PLEASE REFERENCE THIS LIST.*
Choosing An Installer
If you choose to go with an installer that is not listed on the link at the top of this page, your rebate may not be considered for processing. Please call 617-315-9300 if you have any questions about installer eligibility. Before hiring an installer for your air-source heat pump system, it’s important to ensure they have the necessary skills and expertise to help you find and install the best product for your specific site. Consider getting multiple quotes for your project. Below are some questions you may want to ask an installer that you are considering working with.
- Can you provide references from previous customers with similar systems?
- Have you participated in manufacturer training for the systems you would install?
- Do you install systems that qualify for MassCEC rebates?
- Are you familiar with the application process for MassCEC's Clean Heating and Cooling programs and willing to complete the process for me?
- When would you be able to perform the installation and how long will it take to complete?
- Will you hire subcontractors to complete portions of the project? If so, what firms and what will they do?
- Will you provide training for me on how to properly operate and maintain the system?
- Do you provide a warranty for the systems you install?
How To Become A Participating Installer
To participate in this Program, Installers will need to submit (1) a completed Primary Installer Agreement Form, as well as (2) proof of completion of a manufacturer training course, with at least 4 hours of training in the last 5 years. Installers should submit the Agreement and proof of training to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) has not investigated, and expressly disclaims any duty to investigate, any company, product, service, process, procedure , design, or the like. The presentation of these participating installers does not constitute endorsement, warranty, or guaranty, by MassCEC of any company, product, service, process, procedure, design, or the like. The entire risk of any information presented is assumed by the user.