PowerDash is on a mission to facilitate the transition to renewable energy by enabling stakeholders to get the most out of their renewable energy systems. We provide a web application that our customers use to monitor and manage their energy systems, in addition to acting as an independent verifier for the reporting of RECs (Renewable Energy Certificates) and SRECs (Solar RECs).
As a B Corp, we strive to deliver an excellent customer experience, treat our employees well, and act as stewards of the environment. We're a small team based in Cambridge, MA, with a flexible blend of remote and in-office work time.
This position is an opportunity for a sustainability-oriented professional to make a significant contribution in PowerDash’s overall engagement with our customers and other stakeholders in the renewable energy sector. The Incentive Programs Manager will work with current customers as well as prospective ones, in functions that include new customer orientation, agency reporting logistics, and collaboration with REC/SREC brokers.
- Oversee monthly REC/SREC agency reporting activities and procedures
- Train customer organizations to use the PowerDash agency reporting toolset effectively
- Respond to inquiries from prospective customers with service information, agency reporting background, pricing, and other pre-sales guidance
- Collaborate with REC/SREC brokers to grow PowerDash’s business in new jurisdictions
- Coordinate with solar installers to resolve data acquisition and agency reporting problems related to equipment or ownership changes at residential solar installations
- Coordinate with agency representatives to ensure PowerDash compliance with reporting rules and to handle other logistics related to individual system reporting issues
- Maintain and enhance documentation on PowerDash’s agency reporting tools
- Interest in and familiarity with solar energy installation and incentive programs
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Facility in detail-oriented work with data including spreadsheets and CSVs
- Proficiency using web-based business tools like Zendesk
- Strong, intuitive sense of integrity and ethics
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Sick leave
- Vacation and personal days
- MBTA pass
- Education assistance