- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Leveraging Federal Opportunities - How Do I Apply?
How Do I Apply?
- Applicants are required to submit a Letter of Request, a copy of the project proposal seeking support, 200 word bios and completed budget template. In the case of a cost share request, the project proposal must be the one submitted as a part of the prime award application. The required information in the Letter of Request is in this document and you can find the budget template here
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Awards are subject to availability.
- Completed documents will be reviewed by MassCEC staff and potential peer reviewers.
- Applicants should allow 4 to 6 weeks for the review process.
- While we are processing your application, we are able to issue a Letter of Consideration which acknowledges receipt of your application to MassCEC. Please note that we need to receive a substantially complete application in order to generate a Letter of Consideration.
- As a quasi-public entity, MassCEC is subject to the Freedom of Information Act. Therefore, we request that you redact any confidential or proprietary information from any material you submit to MassCEC.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit their materials as early as possible. Materials should be sent to the Director of Strategic Analysis at email@example.com. The email subject line should include the project name and requested funds.