- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Finding a Residential Air-Source Heat Pump Installer
Participating Whole-Home Pilot Installers
The list of participating installers can be found below. For more details about the technology that our participating installers work with, please refer to this Participating Installers List.
|County||Installer Company||Phone Number|
|Barnstable||Julius Prizgintas||(508) 479-0187|
|Barstable||Murphy Services Inc.||(508) 760-1601|
|Barnstable||Rusty's Inc.||(508) 775-1303|
|Barnstable||Seaside Gas Service, Inc.||(508) 771-2768|
|Bristol||Ace Energy Services, Inc.||(978) 992-1439|
|Essex||Ace Energy Services, Inc.||(978) 992-1439|
|Essex||Correct Temp Inc.||(978) 688-8700|
|Essex||ReVision Energy Inc.||(978) 308-9041|
|Franklin||Casey Bashaw Plumbing and Heating||(978) 895-0214|
|Hampshire||M.J. Moran, Inc.||(413) 268-7251|
|Middlesex||Denommee Plumbing & Heating, Inc.||(978) 649-8886|
|Middlesex||Dodge Cooling & Heating||(978) 250-4064|
|Middlesex||Net Zero Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC||(888) 306-3893|
|Plymouth||Casey HVAC Inc||(508) 580-7753|
|Plymouth||Mann Heating & Air Conditioning||(508) 947-7065|
|Suffolk||Mass Mini-Splits||(617) 922-9609|
|Worcester||NV Heating and Air Conditioning LLC||(508) 344-0866|
Suggestions for Finding a Residential Air-Source Heat Pump Installer
Before hiring an installer for your air-source heat pump system, it’s important to ensure they have the necessary skills and expertise to help you find and install the best product for your specific site. Consider getting multiple quotes for your project. Below are some questions you may want to ask an installer that you are considering working with.
- Can you provide references from previous customers with similar systems?
- Have you participated in manufacturer training for the systems you would install?
- Do you install systems that qualify for Mass Save rebates? (If applicable to your project)
- If so, are you willing to complete the application process for me?
- When would you be able to perform the installation and how long will it take to complete?
- Will you hire subcontractors to complete portions of the project? If so, what firms and what will they do?
- Will you provide training for me on how to properly operate and maintain the system?
- Do you provide a warranty for the systems you install?
Compare your quotes to average prices in your area with MassCEC's residential cost data. Remember that your home may have specific features that make it more or less expensive than the average price.
Participating Commercial VRF Designers and Installers
To find VRF designers and installers that participate in MassCEC's VRF rebate program, please see Finding a Commercial Designer and Installer.