MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Sixth Annual Cleantech Financial Innovation Summit
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 - 11:00 AM to 1:15 PM
Add to Calendar
Don't miss NECEC's Sixth Annual Cleantech Financial Innovation Summit!
NECEC will convene cleantech and finance business leaders on June 22 for a series of keynotes and panel discussions aimed at sharing the latest cleantech financial innovations. From early-stage venture investment through scale-up and deployment capital, speakers will explore the innovations enabling positive economic impact in the region’s clean energy markets.
The first panel will focus on New Combinations of Risk Capital for Assets, Innovations and Operations, and the second will cover Innovations in Providing Capital for Cleantech Deployment. Speakers include:
- Nina Chen, Ph.D., Director of Sustainability and Climate Initiatives | New York State Department of Financial Services
- Alfred Griffin, Senior Managing Director and Head of Generate Credit | Generate Capital
- Chris Black, CTO | Huck Capital
- Jessica Bailey, Co-Founder and CEO | Greenworks Lending at Nuveen
- Adam Hise, Managing Director Storage Risk Solutions | Ascend Analytics
- John Saelinger, Vice President | Orion Energy
- Justin Sullivan, Founding Partner & CFO | Greenbridge
- More speakers to be announced soon!