- ABOUT MassCEC
MassCEC Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin Street, 3rd FloorBoston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a board meeting meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
· Approval of Meeting Minutes from the July 21, 2015 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
· Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & CEO Alicia Barton
· Appointment of an Interim Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer
· Resolution to Grant Signatory Authority to MassCEC’s Acting General Counsel
· Authorization of the Offshore Energy Program
· Authorization of the Water Innovation - Test Bed Development Program
· Authorization of the Microgrid Challenge Pilot Program
· Reauthorization of the Organics-to-Energy Program
· Reauthorization to Fund Administration of the Catalyst Program by the Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center
· Reauthorization of the InnovateMass Program
· Authorization to Fund Greentown Labs
· Executive Session to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding an Applicant
Deputy General Counsel
(617) 315 – 9336
This notice was posted on 9/10/2015 at 10:30am.