- ABOUT MassCEC
MassCEC Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
63 Franklin Street, 3rd FloorBoston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
· Approval of Meeting Minutes from the March 17, 2015 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
· Updates from Chairman Matt Beaton and CEO Alicia Barton
· Fiscal Year 2016 Goals and Budget Process Overview
· MassCEC Quarterly Budget Report Presentation
· Massachusetts Renewable Energy Trust Fund Fiscal Year 2015 Transfer of Funds
· Resolution to Grant Temporary Signature Authority to MassCEC’s Senior Accountant
· Approval to Fund an Energy Storage Study
· Update on New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal
· Executive Session to Consider the Purchase, Exchange, Lease or Value of Real Property Related to the Operation and Use of the New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal
Deputy General Counsel
(617) 315 – 9336
This notice has been posted on 5/13/2015 at 2:46pm.