- ABOUT MassCEC
MassCEC Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin Street, 3rd FloorBoston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a board meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, March 20th at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the January 25, 2018 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & CEO Steve Pike
- Quarterly Organizational Metrics Update (Target vs. YTD)
- Quarterly Budget Results and Reforecast (Q2)
- Discussion on MassCEC Strategic Plan
- Update on SolarizeMass and Mass Solar Connect
- Authorization to Extend Funding for the Clean Heating and Cooling Programs
- Reauthorization of the MassVentures START Partnership Program
- Approval of Additional Funds for the AmplifyMass Program
- Approval of Conditional Cost-Share Under the U.S. Department of Energy Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium
- Modification of Authorization Related to the New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal
- Executive Session to Discuss Litigation Strategy (Marine Commerce Terminal at New Bedford)
(617) 315 – 9333
This notice was posted on 3/14/18 at 12:34pm.