- ABOUT MassCEC
MassCEC Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin Street, 3rd FloorBoston 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the June 20th meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & CEO Steve Pike
- MassCEC Resiliency Initiatives
- Update on the WTTC Solar + Storage Project
- Reauthorization of the Offshore Energy Program
- Reauthorization of the Year-Round Clean Energy Industry Internship Program
- Reauthorization of the AmplifyMass Program
- Reauthorization of the InnovateMass Program
- Approval of Additional Funds for the Catalyst Program
- Approval of Additional Funds for Transitioning the Mass Solar Loan Program
- Ratification of the Updated Investments Committee Charter
Sarah Colao Wallach
Chief Operating Officer
Acting General Counsel
(617) 315 – 9336
This notice was posted on 7/20/17 at 2:20pm.