- ABOUT MassCEC
MassCEC Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
63 Franklin Street, 3rd FloorBoston , MA 02110
(617) 315 – 9393
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the September 20, 2016 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & Interim CEO Steve Pike
- Appointment of Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer
- MassCEC Quarterly Budget Update (Q1)
- Approval of the Annual Audited Financials for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2016
- Proposed Award for the EEA Partnership Program
- Annual Update on Multi-Year Authorized Programs/Grants:
- IncubateMass Program, Catalyst Program, and Clean Heating and Cooling Programs (Residential)
- Approval of Award to Energy Federation, Inc.
- Approval of Award to New England Aquarium for Marine Wildlife Surveys
- Reauthorization of the Learn and Earn Program
- Reauthorization of the Woodstove Change-Out Program
- MassCEC Investment Portfolio Update
- Executive Session to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding MassCEC Portfolio Companies (MassCEC Portfolio Update)
This notice was posted on November 10, 2016 at 9:40am