- ABOUT MassCEC
MassCEC Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin Street, 3rd FloorBoston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the March 15, 2016 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & Interim CEO Steve Pike
- Update on Massachusetts Solar Loan Program
- Quarterly Budget Update (Q3)
- Reauthorization of the InnovateMass Program
- Reauthorization of the Commonwealth Wind Program
- Reauthorization of the Commonwealth Solar Hot Water Program
- Reauthorization of the AccelerateMass Program
- Executive Session to Discuss Litigation
Acting General Counsel
(617) 315 – 9336
This notice was posted on 5/9/16 at 5:09pm.