- ABOUT MassCEC
MassCEC Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
63 Franklin Street Third FloorBoston , MA 02210
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a Board Meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the January 12, 2016 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & Interim CEO Steve Pike
- Presentation of Fiscal Year 2017 Targets and Goals
- Presentation of Quarterly Budget Update: MassCEC Results and Reforecast
- Approval of Additional Funds for the Energy Storage Study
- Reauthorization of the Successful Women in Clean Energy Pilot Program
- Proposed Award to WeSpire, Inc.
- Executive Session to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding MassCEC Portfolio Companies (Proposed Investment in WeSpire, Inc.)
- Executive Session to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding MassCEC Portfolio Companies (MassCEC Investment Portfolio Update)
Acting General Counsel
This notice has been posted on March 8, 2016 at 1:03 p.m.