- ABOUT MassCEC
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 via Zoom Meeting. To attend the meeting, please request registration information from Connor Crowley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or John Hitt (email@example.com).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the January 26, 2021 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Acting Chair Judy Chang & CEO Stephen Pike
- Update re: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Efforts
- Q2 Budget Re-Forecast
- Workforce Development: Authorization of Additional Internship Funding for Certificate Programs
- Buildings: Authorization of Building Electrification & Transformation Accelerator (BETA): Triple Deckers Program
- Clean Transportation: Authorization of Fleet Advisory Program
- Update re: Production Track System (PTS)
(617) 315 – 9364
This notice was posted on March 11, 2021 at 5:55pm.