- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin St.Boston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 63 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the May 21, 2019 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Katie Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Approval of MassCEC Compensation Policies
- Discussion on MassCEC Strategic Vision
- Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Approval
- Approval of RET Fiscal Year 2019 Transfer of Funds
- Approval of Massachusetts Offshore Wind Accelerator Program
- Approval of Award to City of Boston
- Business Update on the WTTC
- Executive Session to Discuss Litigation Strategy (Marine Commerce Terminal at New Bedford) and the Purchase, Exchange, Lease or Value of Real Property
This notice was posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 3:45 pm and can be found at https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-9.
(617) 315 – 9333