- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Add to Calendar
63 Franklin St.Boston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 63 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the March 19, 2019 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Katie Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Discussion on MassCEC 5-year Forecast
- Quarterly Budget Update
- Reauthorization of the Commercial Renewable Energy Program
- Approval of Mass Solar Loan Program Extension
- Authorization of the Seed Investment Program
- Approval of an Award to UMass Lowell
- Vocational Internship Program Update
- Offshore Wind Workforce Awards Update
- Executive Session to Discuss Litigation Strategy (Marine Commerce Terminal at New Bedford)
This notice was posted on Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 8:40 am and can be found at https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-8.
(617) 315 – 9333