- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
444 Somerville AvenueSomerville , MA 02143
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 444 Somerville Ave, Somerville, MA 02143.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the January 24, 2019 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & CEO Steve Pike
- Quarterly Budget Reforecast
- Commonwealth Hydro Program
- Clean Heating & Cooling Programs
- Approval of Funds for New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal
- Executive Session to Discuss Litigation Strategy (Marine Commerce Terminal at New Bedford)
- Executive Session #2 to Discuss the Purchase, Exchange, Lease or Value of Real
- Greentown Labs Programming (Welcome Remarks from Emily Reichert, CEO of Greentown Labs, Tour of Greentown Labs, and Lunch + Company Elevator Pitches)
This notice was posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 8:35 am and can be found at https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-7.
(617) 315 – 9333