- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin St.Boston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 63 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the September 18, 2018 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & CEO Steve Pike
- MassCEC Quarterly Budget Update (Q1)
- Approval of the Annual Audited Financials for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2018
- New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal Business Update
- Organics-to-Energy Program Update
- Reauthorization of the Learn and Earn Program
- Reauthorization of the MassVentures START Program
- Approval of an Award to Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Systems
This notice was posted on Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 8:15 am and can be found at https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-4.
(617) 315 – 9333