- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 via Zoom Meeting. To attend the meeting, please request registration information from Connor Crowley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or John Hitt (email@example.com).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the June 15, 2021 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Katie Theoharides & CEO Stephen Pike
- Formation of Workforce Development Committee
- Authorization of Office Lease
- Innovation: Re-Authorization of Technology Development Programs for FY2022
- Buildings: Building Electrification & Transformation Accelerator (BETA): Commercial Buildings Program
- Offshore Wind: Re-Authorization of Programs for FY2022
- Offshore Wind: New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal Strategy Update
This notice was posted on Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 9:15 am.
(617) 315 – 9364