MassCEC will continue accepting applications to the Whole-Home Air-Source Heat Pump Pilot Program until June 25, 2021 or until all funding is committed
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin StreetBoston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 63 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02110. Please note: this meeting will be held in-person; however, in the event that legislation is passed prior to the meeting which enables MassCEC to host the meeting online, this notice shall be updated and the meeting will be held virtually via Zoom.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the May 18, 2021 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Katie Theoharides & CEO Stephen Pike
- Approval of FY 2022 Budget
- Approval of Annual Transfer of Funds from RET to ACE Trust
- Approval of Compensation Policies
- Workforce Development: Re-Authorization of Clean Energy Internship Program
- Offshore Wind: New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal Strategy Update
This notice was posted on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 5:36 pm.
(617) 315 – 9364