- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 via Zoom Meeting. To attend the meeting, please request registration information from Connor Crowley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or John Hitt (email@example.com).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the March 16, 2021 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chair Kathleen Theoharides & CEO Stephen Pike
- Annual Report on Trusts' Investment Portfolio
- Workforce Development: Authorization of Technical Trades Internship Program
- Investments: Strategy and Programs for FY 2022
- Investments: Annual Portfolio Update
- Investments: Authorization of Seed Investments Program for FY 2022
- Update re: MassCEC 2020 Industry Report
(617) 315 – 9364
This notice was posted on May 13, 2021 at 9:30 am.