- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 via Zoom Meeting. To attend the meeting, please request registration information from Connor Crowley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or John Hitt (email@example.com).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the December 4, 2020 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors.
- Update from Chair Kathleen Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Update on 2050 Decarbonization Roadmap and 2030 Clean Energy and Climate Plan
- First Half Fiscal Year 2021 Metrics Update
- Authorization of Distribution Planning Program
- Approval of Investment in Battery Resourcers
- Executive Session to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding a Potential MassCEC Portfolio Company.
(617) 315 – 9364
This notice was posted on January 21, 2021 at 4:03pm and can be found at: https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-24.