- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 via Zoom Meeting. To attend the meeting, please register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UNBK0pnJShqGuCUyS2Nzmg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the September 15, 2020 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors.
- Update from Chair Katie Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Approval of EEA Partnership Program for FY 2021
- Approval of Grant of Signature Authority
- Approval of Audited Financial Statements for FY 2020
- Authorization of Residential Building Pilot Programs for FY 2021
- Technology Development Update and Re-Authorization of FY 2021 Programs
- Net-Zero Grid Strategy and Authorization of FY 2021 Programs
(617) 315 – 9364
This notice was posted on November 12, 2020 at 2:18 pm and can be found at: https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-22.