- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin St.Boston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the June 19, 2018 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & CEO Steve Pike
- Quarterly Organizational Metrics Update (Q4) for FY18 and Organizational Metrics Targets for FY19
- Reauthorization of the Clean Energy Internship Program
- Reauthorization of the Offshore Energy Program
- Reauthorization of the Technology Development Grant Programs
- Authorization of the Passive House Design Challenge
(617) 315 – 9333